Friday, November 17, 2006

You spin me...

Shipping things, or at least planning to do so is a monumental pain in my ass. i managed to optimistically cut down my life contents to one box and a duffle bag, and i feel even more hopeless and insignificant. UPS is too freaking expensive, so fedex shall be my courier of clothes. i'm so paranoid it will all disappear into a big blackhole...they may not be much, buth they are still my clothes...

onto other things, i'm feeling rather out of the family circle now...after being told that i was the one who was making the rift, i made every effort to be a Good Daughter during my last week here...too bad my dad hates me now...

Graham will arrive in a few days. I promised him that i would pick his ass up from the train station, lets hope I still can...

1 comment:

Grahamburger said...

Johnna, babe, your parents will get over it. I know they will, they do love you. 'Sides, if they dissociate you from the family it means they'll never see me again and they love me too much for that. :P

I can't wait to see you Wednesday!! You have *no* idea! You'll have to remind me what I told you about the L word...