Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Life in plastic


It's been a strange few days. My parents have withheld making comments about my apparent bad choices, I'm happy for the first time in months. At least, I think I'm happy. I kinda forgot what that felt like, so I think sleeping normally, a returned love of onion rings, and a slight dissatisfaction with my body and its overweightness is good. I even now how to fix it, I think....
Thats right kids, the ab lounge...it seems like such a simple idea...get up in the morning, bend in strange fashions for 45 minutes, go on with my life...how hard is that? not to, not to...suggestions are welcome...

A change in diet is necessary as well once i move...tomorrow...so here's a list of badness....

-ice cream
-mudslides
-margaritas(not really ice cream but way too many calories...

-onion rings (unless i do them the healthy way, i.e. baked...)
-potatoes...except sweet potatoes
-BREAD(oh god)
-chocolate
-caramel candies...yummmmm

so now that you have read my list, and utterly don't care, i think we're good...

oh, and graham and i hung out today...i ate all the above things except the margarita...yea...

it was fun, I'm going to miss the bitch...

1 comment:

Grahamburger said...

No, you had a magarita, it was the mudslide you didn't have because it was GROSS. Who wants to taste alcohol in their mudslide?! :P