Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I get knocked down...


yes, yes, i know, its a song about communism...but it was sold to the mindless masses as a drinking song, so there. and speaking of drinking...that's been my main activity lately...lots and lots of drinking...friday night, saturday night and yes, even tuesday night i managed to get myself closer and closer to personal oblivion...all because they sell beer at grocery stores. next to the ice cream. the bastards. in addition to killing my liver and my brain and my kidneys too, i am also killing my heart by getting, i kid you not, fatter. as we speak, i am investigating the slim in 6 program, the ab lounge, and aa. thats my story...i'll add a picture too!

3 comments:

Grahamburger said...

I was reading a blog from a guy in Memphis today and I thought I'd pass this gem of Memphis info along, just in case:
"To my Memphis readers: Sparkle Cleaners on Poplar across from East High School is to be avoided."

Brad said...

I found your blog through Graham's. As a life-long resident, I'm qualified to offer these sentiments:

Welcome to Memphis, y'all!

Unknown said...

If you'd like to know more about the cat, his name is Spot and you can read more about him here http://www.kmahler.com/?p=5