Friday, December 8, 2006

Everyone I have ever loved...

Is married, gay, or dead...not totally true...but i have a common straight girl lament...why are all the hot boys gay? its just not fair...I love CJ, don't get me wrong, but whenever i see a pretty boy with a nice smile, good hair, and good musculature, i have to sigh sadly because i know in my heart that he's prolly gay...its a sad thing...but i've found out some pretty awful things about growing up gay down here...a friend of CJ's couldn't come out while he was in high school because they would have expelled him...i remember being outraged in my high school just because they couldn't bring their dates to prom...(ps no worries...the fag hags helped them get around that)...it;s really just not that accepted down here, which seems so unfair...my friend, X, came out to me one of my first nights here, but we can't talk about it in front of his other friends because he could lose his job and such...(one of his friends parental figure is his boss)... so this is a sucky revelation to me...i love my gays, and to see them have to be silent bothers me...

No comments: