Sunday, June 10, 2007

In Oceanic Ruminations

a small disclaimer, i am not suicidal, just perhaps a little macabre.

I went driving with kate last night and we ended up going to the overlook in weekapaug. the timing of it induced me to say something i've always thought but creep people out with when i bring it up.

When i die, I have two preferences for how it should go down. drowning or hypothermia. both are frantic struggles at first, i'm sure, but then the peace after must be wonderful. And in all honesty, thats my life wish...peace. personal peace at least. i want to resolve all personal issues, make everyone i know happy, and then i can go, just slip away into nothing.

of course this is a gradual process...not planning on leaving the mortal coil for many many years, and i have those many many years to apologize, resolve, and otherwise absolve myself of my many sins.

and now i'm done with my depressing entry. my apologies for freaking you all out, but i'm vaguely sure everyone must think about these things...

1 comment:

Grahamburger said...

Oh my God, Johnna. Get therapy. :P